Sunday, March 2, 2014

March means Spring is on its way...

We kicked off the month of March with some really cold weather.  I took the "beast" to the dog park and despite the tricky conditions, he had a blast, and I just felt arctic blasted.  It was good for us both though, because when we got home, he slept and I worked on some projects.

I made a small birthday D.I.Y. (I will not show photos because it will ruin the surprise- maybe next time.) I worked on wrapping up some long overdue packages to a good friend and I started a nice pile of "thanks you's".
I checked on the plants- it is seedling time on top of our fridge!  


This cold weather is perfect for baking and prepping some meals for the week ahead.  So while AB and I made up a nice butternut squash soup, there was a little bit of squash left-over for dog treats.  Marcel hardly shies away from fruits and vegetables so an initial sniff meant this was a good choice.

And the finished product:
They work to get the dog's attention!
And he even obey's commands!
(My hand is intact- we are working on "gentle.")

No comments:

Post a Comment