Thursday, September 4, 2014

Some of our favorite collaborations

AB and I have always worked well together, we do well to talk out our plans and can execute things together that I know I couldn't do myself.

Some of my favorite projects that we have created together include:

 * Our deck, we have posted about that project here.  It was lots of fun and just a tad more work than we anticipated.

 * Our upstairs vanity project, which I recently realized I missed a post on! You should find it just below this one or by clicking here.

* Most recently, I completed a machine knit bag and AB engineered a handle to work with the nifty texture of the bag.
Front with button closures.

Open with silk lining.

Handle detail.

Cherry wood handle.

Bag Back
We had a fun time on this one, and I enjoyed his take of the waves of the bag.  I hope this will be one of many to come. The bag is listed on Etsy, and if it doesn't sell there, better believe I will be carrying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment