Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Howl-o-ween! AND MY FAVORITE FASHION FRIDAY

I <3 Halloween!

It has been a favorite holiday for a while and certainly since I learned to truly dress myself.  It is the one day a year that you are allowed to dress any ol' way you want.  I already view most days fair game so it is just another good excuse to dig out some odd and end accessories.

This year Marcel dressed as a very dapper and super smart looking Sherlock Holmes.  Or something close, he needs a pipe!
My costume was a thrifted but handmade dinosaur costume, that really makes quite the lovely vest.  It is cold here, snow on the ground to start the day, so this dino is bundled, pending any ice ages.  I also got to pull out my fancy handknit booties and don a sweet updo to mirror my spikes.

Hope those little trick 'r treaters are ready for us!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment